Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Love Letter

My body yearns for your touch each and every day. My eyes see nothing pleasurable until they land upon you. My heart feels no happiness until it knows that you are here with me. My lips do not taste anything sweet until they touch against yours.My heart aches and you are the only relief.

I want to experience your moments of weakness and be there to help you get your spirits back up. I want to be there when you are at the happiest times so I can be happy with you. When you feel pain or sorrow I want to feel that pain and sorrow, too that way you will never have to go through that pain or sorrow alone. I know that it might sound a little crazy but it is what I desire.


What does (blank) mean to me?

he is the world that I revolve around.
he is the air that I can not live without.
he is the water I drink to replenish myself.
he is every memory that passes through me mind.
he is every moment of my past, present, and future.
he is every shared laugh that I laugh.
he is the cause of every smile that I can smile.
he is at the end of very touch that I touch.
he is that sweet aroma of cologne that touches my nose.
he is the sweet, pleasurable voice to my ears.
he is the beauty that captives.
he is the guiding light to my future.
he is that man that mesmerized my heart